SC/Tetra is usability-focused software with the specific goal of easily enabling calculation of complex geometries. It provides both automatic mesh generation and a Wizard based interface that guides the user through the set-up process step by step. In addition to simulating standard fluid flow and heat transfer applications, SC/Tetra can calculate various phenomena such as Chemical Reactions, Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian for moving and/or rotating boundaries (ALE), Human Body Thermoregulation (JOS), Free Surfaces, and Acoustics.
- Computing Monitor Function
- Memory saving calculation
- Parallel Computing
- Free surface analysis (VOF method)
- Human Body Thermoregulatory Model (JOS)
- Electric Current (Joule Heating) Analysis
- Aeroacoustic Analysis