CradleViewer is a simple viewer for viewing simulation results from SC/Tetra, scSTREAM, and/or HeatDesigner.
Using CradleViewer, modeled objects can be turned, moved, expanded and reduced. The object can also be viewed by turning on and off the pre-set images/animation.
Downloading the latest version of CradleViewer
CradleViewer (v20120203) 1.70MB
Please use the program after you download it onto your computer.
Installation tool to paste the CradleViewer onto Office application
Make sure you save it into your PC before use.
Please see [HELP] in the toolbar at the time of application start up to understand how to use viewer after the installer application has been downloaded.
Download files by clicking items below and selecting the "save" button.
- Airflow around a car1A
- Electronics Cooling1A
- Shower room ventilation
- Ventilation equipment
- Cabin climate control
- CradleViewer can only read a " .CradleViewer" file.
- Operation may not work correctly depending on the PC environment.
- May not be compatible with Apple Macintosh.
- CradleViewer is a re-distribution free program.
- CradleViewer's specifications or configuration may change without a notice.
- You may use CradleViewer based on User License Agreement.
- To remove CradleViewer, simply delete the downloaded files to the trash bin.
- You can create a CradleViewer file within the postprocessors for SC/Tetra V7, scSTREAM V7, and Heat Designer V6.
- All the displayed objects in the postprocessor will be output to a CradleViewer file.(Hidden objectswill not be output)
- CradleViewer is not compatible with a display methods with changing cycles (e.g. transient analysis).
- Should you have a question regarding how to creating a CradleViewer file, please contact your support representative
|OS||Windows XP Professional Edition
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
Windows Vista Business (32bit , 64bit)
Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit , 64bit)
Windows 7 Professional (32bit , 64bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit , 64bit)
|Misc||An Open GL graphics card recommended|
|Input file||CradleViewer file|