Software Cradle ("Cradle") is committed to serving its customers of CFD related products, services, and solutions supplied by Cradle, its distributors, and/or subsidiaries, with appropriate and secure measures. Cradle recognizes that the adoption of necessary and appropriate protection, management, operation, and use of personal information is its social responsibility. We always strive to maintain this policy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of our privacy practices.
Note the original policy is in Japanese at http://www.cradle.co.jp/company/privacy.html.
The policy can be readily accessed from our home page and at the bottom of every Cradle web page.
- Software Cradle Co.,Ltd.
- Personal information will be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Cradle abides by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003) and other Japanese guidelines pertaining to the protection of personal information.
Cradle will set forth appropriate measures to protect personal infor-mation based on such.
- 1) Provide product advertisement, solutions, agreement issues for customers who plan to purchase Cradle products.
- 2) Upon agreement, communicate with you about our products and services.
- 3) Upon agreement, provide you with after-sale services and technical support
- Cradle implements reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, altering, leakage, or any other potential risk that may compromise your information.
- Cradle will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information with non-Cradle third parties without your prior consent unless required by law.
- On occasion Cradle will participate in activities with its distributors and/or subsidiaries. Customer personal information may be disclosed between these entities only to the extent stated in Section 4. By contract, these entities are required to keep any personal information they receive confidential.
Information that can be shared include: Name of company, department, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and contract details.
Regarding any questions
pertaining to information shared, contact the Cradle privacy office as indicated in Section 11.
- On occasion Cradle participates in marketing initiatives with other companies. This can include, but are not limited to, marketing service providers, automated data suppliers, email service providers, and/or shipping agents. These entities are required to meet Cradle's personal information statement and security demands. By contract they are required to keep any information obtained from Cradle from unauthorized access, loss, damage, altering, leakage, or any other risk which may arise.
- Please contact the Cradle privacy office, as indicated in Section 11 of this privacy statement, regarding the disclosure of personal information you provided.
- To change the personal information that you provided to Cradle, contact the Cradle privacy office as indicated in Section 11.
- We value your opinion. Any comments or questions about our policy statement can be sent to us via fax, e-mail, or the postal service at the following address:
Software Cradle Privacy Office
3-4-5, Umeda, Kita-ku,
Osaka 530-0001, JAPAN